Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Evaluation

Thanks for your prayers. I think things went pretty well today and I feel good about things. We won't get a written report for awhile, but the therapist was pretty positive. Everyone at Easter Seals is drawn to Max! He grins and lights up at everyone who enters the room and he has a definite favorite, named Michelle, that he really flirts with. He can spot her from across the room and he gives her the cutest grins. I'll try and get new pictures up before long.

1 Comments:

At Thu Mar 22, 07:42:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! So happy that you got good vibes at Max's evaluation. That's what we were all praying for. He is such a little charmer and it sounds like he has an eye for the women. Enjoy this sweet boy!!

Love,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 

Post a Comment

<< Home