Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 26, 2007

6 Months ~ 2/22/07 (Trying Again)

I don't know why these pictures aren't always uploading. I'm going to try one more time...





Max says, "Enough, mom. I'm really bored with all this picture taking."

3 Comments:

At Mon Feb 26, 09:37:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I didn't get the pictures the first time, but I did today. He is such a happy baby!
Aunt Phyllis

 
At Mon Feb 26, 12:41:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got these. He is so cute. I love the color blue on him.
Diana

 
At Mon Feb 26, 05:12:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got these!!! Yeah!!!! He is so cute! That smile is going to break many a heart someday. Thanks for letting us be a part of his life through these precious pictures. Have a blessed week!!

Love,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 

Post a Comment

<< Home