Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

Day at the Lake

We've been making our first lake-trip of the year around the time of my birthday since we were in college. We go down for the day and get a campsite, grill hamburgers and sit around. Boring to some, but one of our favorite ways to spend the day. So this was Max's first trip to the lake. Unfortunately, we seem to always choose the coldest weekend, so we nearly froze and spent most of our time trying to keep Max warm. We were also slightly unprepared and remembered a million things that we had forgotten to bring with us once we got there. We had a great day regardless!




tuckered out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home