Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 15, 2007

We saw a lot of family this past week that we don't see very often. Unfortunately, I didn't get as many pictures as I wish I had.

Granny and Granddad
One time my sister, Kristin, asked Granddad what he and Granny did to have such a good marriage for so many years. He told her they never grew up. I believe it - they flirted with each other, joked, and always had a good time together. I'm going to try and post other pictures on here of them soon. This ones not very good - it's a picture of a picture.

Max wearing Granddad's hat

My cousin Melissa with Max. She's expecting a girl in July. I'm not sure what kind of face Max is making in this picture.

2 of Granddad's sisters, Aunt Juel and Aunt Christine. Max had a great time playing with them.

Max's first 2 teeth (on the bottom). It's the best picture he would let me get. I don't know what it is with kids and their teeth - they never want their picture made showing them off.

Uncle Roy, Aunt Chris's husband, with Max.

Uncle Jim, my mom's brother, with Max.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 15, 09:00:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kel all those pics are so good! my favorite may be the one of max w/ granddad's hat on him :) very cute. hope therapy went well yesterday and I hope yall are feeling all better! love yall!

 
At Thu Mar 15, 09:27:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max is so lucky to have such a good family! :) He'll know that one day. Sorry to hear that you both were sick. That's the worst kind of sick to me. I would rather have anything than the stomach virus! We look forward to seeing you guys when you start feeling better. Love, Shauri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home