Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 11, 2007

6 Month Pictures

To see Max's 6 month pictures, go to:
www.millersalbums.com
event code:17435WKJ
type in my email address: keljulian@hotmail.com and my first and last name. Click on view all then view slideshow to see them bigger. These were my favorites and it will be so hard to decide!!

Thanks for the sweet comments for my family. We appreciate them all.

Oh - Max has his first 2 teeth. They just broke skin 2 nights ago. Fun times!!

6 Comments:

At Sun Mar 11, 04:26:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! You're right, you will have a hard time deciding between all of them. :)

 
At Sun Mar 11, 07:20:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...if he is not the cutest little guy!! Those pictures are great. I hate that I missed getting to see you all and meeting little Max this weekend.

I'm so sorry about Uncle Paul. I'm so sad for you all, but I know that he and Aunt MaryAnn are having a grand old time!! I hate that I missed the funeral, both of my kids were running fever and wanting their mommy.

 
At Mon Mar 12, 08:47:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly-
I meant to tell you this yesterday in my post. There is a teething medicine called "Teething Tablets". I swear by them! They look like baby asprin. You put 1 under his tongue and it dissolves immediately. It's a lot better than using orajel and other stuff like that that numbs the gums. You can get them at Walgreen's and Wal-Mart. Just FYI! :) Good luck! Love, Shauri

 
At Mon Mar 12, 09:53:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,
He looks so big in his pics. I personally like the pics with his hood up, on the scales, and in the blue button up shirt. Have fun choosing...they are all great.
Aunt Phyllis

 
At Tue Mar 13, 07:45:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are SO CUTE!!! Very difficult to choose which ones, but it'll be fine, because they are all great!
Love,
Cousin Lana

 
At Tue Mar 13, 07:26:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, how the last 6 months have changed. Max is home and healthy and the difficulities you are currently facing are choosing which of many WONDERFUL photos to purchase. Or even have blown up into a 11 by 13. What a blessing that GOD has answered sooo many prayers on Max's behalf.
May you continually be blessed by God's wonderful mercy.

Cynthia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home