Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 19, 2007

New Test

I just got a call that Max will be having another evaluation on Wednesday at 1:00. It will test various areas of his cognitive development. I am only posting about this to ask you to please pray diligently for this, specifically that the evaluation will show that he is on target with other children his age. He has therapy before his evaluation and he will be observed during that time, so he needs to go good and strong for about 2 hours. I feel myself getting anxious about this already.

This morning I posted new pictures from our weekend. Scroll down to see them.

5 Comments:

At Mon Mar 19, 06:43:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

We'll be praying!! Loved the pictures from the previous post as well as the scripture from the post before that one - sorry, I'm out of town and am behind on my daily blog readings. :) Your roasted marshmallows look SO good!!!

 
At Mon Mar 19, 08:59:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photos were so cute. Hope that you had a happy birthday. It looks like you did, cold weather or not.

We will be praying for Max--that he can be so strong during his evaluation and that he will be right on target for his age. We will also be praying for peace for you and John. God will surely and most certainly take care of precious Max. What wonderful examples you all have been for us.

We love you and have already begun to pray.

Have a blessed week.
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Tue Mar 20, 06:35:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kel! We will say a prayer for Max as he goes into this evaluation on Wednesday. He seems to be doing so well. Just seeing him sit up and play at church on Sunday melted my heart. It looks like he has met every milestone any other child has met. He's so happy too! Justin just gushed over him. How could you not? :) Let's get together soon. Love you, Shauri

 
At Tue Mar 20, 08:27:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bryan and Sarah said...

I will be praying for Max.

By His Grace,
Sarah

 
At Wed Mar 21, 06:02:00 AM PDT, Blogger amber said...

I'm saying lots of prayers for Max's eval. today. He's come so far, I can't help but think that you'll hear good news.

I'm so sorry that I forgot your birthday! I can't remember anything these days... I'll probably forget mine this year! I hope it was a happy one. :)

love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home