Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

We Have a Date

Another CT scan will be done on Oct. 4 and will be followed up with an appointment with the neurosurgeon, Dr. O'Brien. Specific prayer requests: the fluid will drain out of the ventricles, his body will function without the use of the shunt, no damage will be done to his brain in this process.

Please check out Gavin's site and say some special prayers for him, as well.

6 Comments:

At Wed Sep 26, 05:50:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Blessed One said...

Keeping Max and you guys in my prayers. He's such a handsome little guy. Isn't it wild how the "baby" look just starts to vanish? Our little babies are starting to look like little men!!!!!

Shannon

 
At Wed Sep 26, 07:14:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our prayers are always with you. We love you all.

Uncle Bill & Aunt Frances

 
At Wed Sep 26, 09:19:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly, John and Max,

Many, many prayers are being said for Max here, in VA, and beyond. From your family here, as well as friends who know about you and have been following Max's amazing progress. God has had His arms around that little boy since birth and I have no doubt that He will continue to protect and heal him.
What a gorgeous little man he is turning out to be! That smile is priceless!!
We love you!

 
At Thu Sep 27, 02:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger kristy said...

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the comment on our blog. I have enjoyed looking at your blog and reading all about your precious son. I will be praying for his Oct. 4 CT scan (and for the items you mentioned, specifically).
You know, it is such a small (Harding) world! In looking through some of your photos, I immediately recognized John--he and my husband, Payton, were in the same social club. Please tell him we said hello.
As far as the layout on our blog, I am sorry, but I don't really know much about it or where to get it. My brother in law (a very tech savvy guy) completely set up the blog for me when Will was born. All I know is that it is a wordpress site (not blogger) and that the "theme" is Rounded 1.0 by Ghyslain Armand. Maybe if you Google that information something helpful will pop up.
Good luck :)
Kristy (Holsombake) Patterson

 
At Fri Sep 28, 08:47:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Continue to follow your blog and will intensify prayers for Max.

Sue Phillips

 
At Fri Sep 28, 09:21:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, Max is in our prayers.

Love,
Aunt Phyllis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home