Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

13 Months






Max turned 13 months old yesterday. He's not really looking like a baby to me anymore. So that I'll be able to remember, here are a few things he's doing right now:

*waving bye-bye
*pointing at things he wants
*trying to open the door to go outside
*loves to push buttons, like garage door opener, and flip light switches
*play peek-a-boo around objects, like he'll duck behind a toy to where he can't see me then pop up real fast
*play catch
*he throws the ball pretty good
*LOVES to be outside and cries to go out there
*jabbers all the time
*sounds like he says hello, bye, no, yeah, ma ma, da da (i don't think he has meaning connected to all these words yet, except ma ma and da da)
*loves to look at pictures of family
*is still fascinated with doors, cabinets, and drawers
*loves his dump truck
*always has to have something in his hand
*applesauce and smashed up bananas are the only fruits he'll eat
*grilled cheese is a favorite food
*extremely bashful for the first few minutes of being around someone new.
*his favorite toy is empty cool whip containers

We just love it when he talks to us because he looks at us like he really is saying something big, but we can't make out a word of it.

We still don't have a date set for the next CT scan and appt. with Dr. O'Brien. Max seems to be feeling good, so things must not be bothering him yet. When you pray for him, please pray specifically for his body to drain the CSF (fluid) so that surgery will not be necessary, for no damage to be done by the build up of CSF and possible pressure in his brain, and for peace for us.

4 Comments:

At Sun Sep 23, 05:34:00 PM PDT, Blogger kim said...

Kelly
He is so adorable! I am so glad that he is doing well right now. We will definelty pray that his body drains the fluid on its own!!

 
At Mon Sep 24, 06:44:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

We will be praying for the fluid to drain on its own and that Max will continue to be healthy and happy. God has done some amazing work here, hasn't He?!

Love and blessings,
Aunt Frances

 
At Tue Sep 25, 08:42:00 PM PDT, Blogger Gavin's Mama said...

We continue to pray.... Max is a special little boy. If you need to vent, call me, email me, whatever works best, I am here...

 
At Wed Jul 29, 06:08:00 PM PDT, Blogger krishna kashyap av said...

Really cute kid..
I wish everything gets better to him..
Its really good to share such things..
Family law companies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home