Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update

After doing an x-ray and a CT scan the doctors feel that Max probably has a virus, thank you God. However, they are doing a spinal tap just to rule out meningitis. Please pray hard that the spinal tap will be clean and that he will suffer no ill effects from the spinal tap.

Apparently, it was noticed on the CT scan that one of the tubes from his shunt has eased it's way out of the ventricle. It appears to the doctors that this happened a while ago, which would indicate that his shunt has not been functioning for a while. I don't really know what this means for the future. I don't know if we will be able to act as if he doesn't have a shunt since it is apparently not working anyway or if it will always have to be a consideration. I only have bits and pieces of information that I have received through text messages from Kelly.

Please continue to pray for Max and for Kelly and John as I know they are so worried and concerned for their precious son. I will update when I have more information.

We keep praying,
Karie

6 Comments:

At Tue Sep 11, 05:52:00 PM PDT, Blogger Michael and Hannah said...

We're praying for Max.

 
At Tue Sep 11, 06:00:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Birds said...

We will say a special prayer for Max tonight!

 
At Tue Sep 11, 07:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with Max and with you, Kelly and John. Once these little ones get hold of your heart, life is just a roller coaster, isn't it? I thank God now for His intervention in Max's life and continued good health.

We love you,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Tue Sep 11, 07:48:00 PM PDT, Blogger Kimberly said...

We're praying for you Max. Hope you get feeling better asap!

 
At Tue Sep 11, 07:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger mkburcham said...

We are praying for sweet little Max and you and John!

 
At Tue Sep 11, 08:11:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading the posts from today, I bowed my head in prayer on Max's behalf. I pray that God's loving arms are around Max and that his healing hand is on him. My thoughts are with you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home