Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

One Year Pictures

To see Max's one year pictures, go to

www.millersalbums.com

you'll either have to enter my email address: keljulian@hotmail.com
or event code: 17435WMAX
Click on view all pictures, then slideshow to see them bigger.


**UPDATE 9/10/07, 7pm**
Please lift up Amy Wihoites family in prayer. A link to her blog is on the right. She was in her 20's, married, and had a one year old son. She was diagnosed with leukemia a year ago. She passed away today after a long, hard fight.

1 Comments:

At Mon Sep 10, 04:38:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayer's to Amy Wiltoite's family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home