Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 23, 2007

1 Year Old!! (Part 2)

We celebrated Max's birthday at home last night. I made cupcakes with chocolate icing and he sure did love it! This video is kind of long & it's really only him sitting there eating, but I thought grandparents and aunts might enjoy it.


He's checking out his birthday card from Gran Gran and Papow.

The cupcake was kind of weighed down by the candle.

At first he wanted nothing to do with the cupcake, he was pushing it away and fussing. John sneaked a little bite into his mouth and he instantly changed from being unhappy to wanting more of this new, wonderful, sweet treat.


By the time he finished, cupcake was everywhere!

Here he is having a sweet and cuddley moment. These don't last long!

Kelly and Max, 8/22/06

Kelly and Max, 8/22/07

John and Max, 8/22/06

John and Max, 8/22/07

John, Kelly, and Max, 8/23/06 (I don't look great here, but the ones from 8/22/06 were pretty rough!)

John, Kelly, and Max, 8/22/07 (he was in no mood for pictures at this point!)

9 Comments:

At Thu Aug 23, 03:46:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute :) They made me smile. I'm glad yall did a little something on his birthday! Maybe he'll actually eat his cake Saturday! Love yall!

 
At Fri Aug 24, 07:41:00 AM PDT, Blogger Amanda said...

He looks so excited in every picture! I am glad he had a great first birthday! Here's to a new year of endless possibilities for Max! I love you guys!

 
At Fri Aug 24, 09:19:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Max had my kind of birthday, lots of cake. I can tell he truly enjoyed it. Enjoy those precious moments.
Aunt Phyllis

 
At Fri Aug 24, 09:51:00 AM PDT, Blogger The Blessed One said...

AJ crosses his feet just like Max does!! It was the first thing I noticed on the video. I could just bite every little toe!!! I L.O.V.E. when they cross their little feet. He's such a doll. He seems to be my kind of kid too. Loves the chocolate!!! I'm so glad you guys had a good day. Here's to MANY MANY more!!!!!

 
At Fri Aug 24, 08:53:00 PM PDT, Blogger Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Max! I love that he really thoroughly enjoyed his cupcake!
He sure is cute and I really wish we could get together for a playdate because he reminds me so much of Adalie!

 
At Sat Aug 25, 10:48:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great day! I know you are so thrilled to share this day with him. Hope you have a great time.

 
At Sat Aug 25, 08:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger Michael and Hannah said...

I love the then and now photos. You should do that every year.

 
At Mon Aug 27, 07:56:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW PRECIOUS
Nanny Di loved the video and pictures. I wanted to reach out and hug and kiss him in the video. He is so special.
Love you all!!!

 
At Tue Aug 28, 01:00:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max looks so cute in his birthday pictures. It looks like he was definitely feeling that chocolate cupcake. It is pretty amazing to see how much he has changed in only a year. God has blessed him very much. It was fun to see him this weekend.
Love,
Laura and Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home