Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Looks like a virus

Please say a huge prayer of thanksgiving that it looks like Max probably just has a virus. Kelly stayed in the room with him last night. She said they had a very long night. It was really hard for him to get comfortable with the IV and board attached to his arm to keep it immobile. She said he finally got comfortable around 5am and then the neurosurgery team came in at 6am and woke him up. It is soooo hard to get any rest in a hospital! She just sent a text message and said that he just ate a little bit. Please pray that he will be able to keep it down. Also please pray that if this is a virus that Kelly and John will not get sick. That is so hard to be sick while taking care of your child.

They are supposed to be doing another CT scan this morning. They are wanting to make sure that his shunt is not infected.

I'll update more when I know something.

We keep praying,
Karie

3 Comments:

At Wed Sep 12, 09:04:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mittig family said...

SO glad to hear the good news. We'll keep praying...

 
At Wed Sep 12, 10:22:00 AM PDT, Blogger cookingforcompany said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

 
At Wed Sep 12, 11:47:00 AM PDT, Blogger The Blessed One said...

Thanks again for keeping us posted. I will continue to keep Max in my prayers today until all the tests and results are in. Big (((hugs))) to you Kelly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home