Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update #2

I got a text message from Kristin a little bit ago. She said that the spinal tap looks good so far. They are going to go on and admit Max over night for possible dehydration. They will possibly do another CT scan in the morning. Kristin said that he didn't like the spinal tap at all and he cried for a long time after it. Please, please continue to pray that this is only a virus and that he will suffer no complications from the spinal tap. Also please remember to pray for the doctors and nurses that are caring for Max. As when he was an infant, please pray for their wisdom, discernment, and clarity of mind as they make decisions regarding his care. Most of all please say a huge prayer of thanksgiving that it appears, through the tests that have been done so far, that this is only a virus that is causing the vomiting.

We keep praying,
Karie

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 11, 08:39:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Blessed One said...

It's 2330 here and I couldn't go to bed until I saw an update on Max. Thank you so much for taking time to "keep us in the loop" I will be on my knees before I get in the bed tonight. Kelly, John, you guys can get through this. We're all going to pull you through. I wish I were there to help. Know that I will be praying for you all.
Love, Shannon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home