Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Prayer Request

Hey! This is Max's aunt, Karie. I just talked to Kelly and she asked me to update the blog. They are taking Max to Children's Hospital in Little Rock. He has been vomiting and is lethargic. Kelly spoke with Dr Burson's (the neurosurgeon) nurse who said that it may be his shunt malfunctioning and told them to go to the ER at Children's. Please pray that this is only a stomach virus and that Max's shunt is perfect. Kelly said that they will probably have to do a CT scan to know for sure. There have been several stomach viruses going around so we hope and pray that this is what is causing the vomiting. I will update the blog when we have more information. You have brought Max before our Heavenly Father over and over during the past year. We attribute how well he is doing to God answering your many prayers. We can never thank you enough and we ask you to continue.

We keep praying,
Karie

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 11, 01:29:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Blessed One said...

Talking to God as I type!!!

Love you all, Shannon

 
At Tue Sep 11, 04:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy S. said...

Will be praying for little Max...

Amy Stevens

 

Post a Comment

<< Home