Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Harper


Sweet little Harper passed away this morning. I've been reading about her since November, when her illness began, and I feel like I know her and her parents, much like many of you, some of who I've never met, feel so close to Max. My heart breaks for her parents. These are her dad's words from this morning, "It was time for her to stop suffering and go be with God and when we think about it that way, its hard not to be jealous." I know God is giving them the strength right now to be able to think that way during such a time of deep sadness. Please pray for Zach and Haley and the rest of their family as they continue to live here on earth without Harper.

1 Comments:

At Sun Apr 08, 06:49:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for this family. Such a little girl and I know they cherished her so much. I will keep their family in my prayers too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home