Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Babies needing prayer

**Updated from a few days ago**

I've been meaning to post this for a while. The quads were born one day last week! Please keep them in your prayers. To see updates and pictures you can click on their link on the right.

Also, I have just found out about another child with leukemia. The baby's name is Garret and his mom is Michelle, I'm not sure of his dad's name and I'm not sure of his age. They attend a church of Christ in Wynne, AR. He doesn't have a blog that I'm aware of, but if he gets one I'll post a link. They will be at St. Judes. Please pray for this family.

I just got another email today (8/6) about a baby named Grayson, 1 1/2 weeks old who is in the NICU in Nashville. From what I understand, he seemed perfectly healthy, then he started having numerous issues. They are testing him right now for metabolic diseases. There are over 1,000 possible metabolic diseases. Please pray that Grayson does not have one of these, that the doctors will find out what the problem is, and that Grayson will return to good health soon.

Pictures of Max coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home