Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 20, 2007

Not much new going on

Well, I thought I'd do a little update, but sat down to write and realized there wasn't much new to write about! We've got a reunion with John's side of the family coming up this weekend that we're really looking forward to. John has a rather large family, so it's always fun to get together with them all. We usually only see most of them one time a year. This year there are 5 new babies (I think I'm remembering everyone) that weren't there last year, and 1 baby and 1 marriage on the way, so the family continues to grow. Max has met some of the family, but hasn't spent lots of time with any of them, so this weekend will be a good time for him to get to play with all his cousins and aunts and uncles. We're looking forward to it and will try to remember to post pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home