Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ethan


Ethan urgently needs prayers. I am copying and pasting a small excerpt from his website. To see more, click on his link to the right.

Ethan is being sustained by a series of tubes and wires and for the most part will be unconscious for an undetermined amount of days and below is the visual proof. I know that 99% of the people that read this daily realize the intensity of this situation, but for the 1% that are still skeptical, look at the photo below. He is sedated to the point of being all but lifeless. The most we should hope for over the next few days is that he will wiggle some fingers or toes. But other than that, below is what he will look like all the time. The positive side to this is that they believe that my cells are taking over (engrafting), and that these are just some side effects. The prayer request list is way too long to list, so I will keep it simple. Pray for Ethan to be cured. Please pray for every organ, vein, and drop of blood in his body. PRAY THAT GOD WILL BREATHE A NEW HEALTHY LIFE INTO HIM!

4 Comments:

At Sun Jul 15, 10:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger The Blessed One said...

I saw this earlier and put it on my site too. As soon as I read it I bowed my head with tears running down my face to pray. As I was praying AJ came over and grabbed my knees. It just makes my insides hurt for these parents. I really am at a loss for words. I just got in from work to see if the site was updated again but I don't see anything yet. Big hugs your way.

 
At Mon Jul 16, 09:03:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

I just read your blog and have said a prayer of healing for Ethan. I have asked that God be with his family as well. We know that he can work miracles.

Love,
Aunt Frances

 
At Tue Jul 17, 06:55:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I have been reading about Ethan for some time now, and have been praying faithfully for him and his family. This miracle can come through Him. Love, Aunt Marilyn

 
At Tue Jul 17, 07:26:00 PM PDT, Blogger Michael and Hannah said...

I'm so sorry that Ethan is not doing well. He's in our prayers. Thanks for letting us know about the need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home