Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

9 Months

I cannot believe I have a 9 month old. He is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a little boy. He tries so hard to pull up on things. Sunday he pulled up to his knees all by himself for the first time. That's a pretty big accomplishment! He likes to explore the house now, that's something he's just started doing in the past few days. Now when we leave the room he will sometimes play on his own for a minute, then try to find where we are. This to me is a very nice alterntative to crying until we come back in the room where he is! He is very curious and will study his toys, examining everything about them. His favorite toys right now still seem to be balls, those plastic multi-colored things that snap together and apart and kind of look like a snake, his leap frog stand up table and his jumperoo. The boy LOVES to jump. He still loves bath time. He HATES having his nails cut, nose wiped, and mouth messed with (like to look at teeth). I think he's getting some more teeth up top. It looks like one is breaking through the skin. He can clap and wave. If we start saying "patty cake patty cake" he'll clap his hands. He whispers a lot and mainly says "da da" when he whispers. He also likes to screech really loudly and I think he amuses himself with how loud he can get. It is funny to go in his room at night and see what kind of funny position he likes to get in while he sleeps. He loves sleeping with his soft & silky blanket and his deer and about 7 paci's. I have noticed that we're only down to about 3 in his bed now, so I don't know what he's done with the other 4 or so that were in there. We still like to go in his room before we go to bed and just look at him while he sleeps. He weighs 17 lbs 8 oz, a little on the small side, and is 28 inches long which is pretty average. He is still the cutest and most entertaining little thing we've ever seen. Last night I remembered that I hadn't taken any pictures on his 9 month birthday yet, so we took a few in his p.j.'s. I'll try and get more today or sometime soon.


Trying so hard to pull up on his toy basket



5 Comments:

At Wed May 23, 11:54:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are so good Kel! He is looking more like a little boy now than a baby! Can't wait to see yall this weekend! Be safe driving :) Watch out for those crazy, mean drivers ;) Love yall!

 
At Thu May 24, 01:59:00 PM PDT, Blogger carol said...

Kelly,
I love when you post what cute little things Max is doing. It makes me feel like I can watch him grow up, even from Tennessee! You're right - he is looking more "little boy"ish and so incredibly cute as well!
Give Max a kiss for me!
Love,
Carol

 
At Fri May 25, 05:57:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look behind his bed for his paci's. Eric's always ended up back there. :) Have fun on your vacation!

 
At Sat May 26, 01:37:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max looks like he is really enjoying life. What a beautiful answered prayer.

We enjoyed visiting with Diana and Terry last night and this morning. I know one thing for sure, they do love little Max. We all shared grandchildren stories and had great fun doing it. Good food and grandchildren stories. Life is pretty good right now!!!

Our love,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Sun May 27, 06:28:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bryan and Sarah said...

It was so good to see y'all this weekend. I am glad that everything is going so well with Max. He is truly a miracle.

By His Grace,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home