Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Max's 9 month pictures

To see Max's 9 month pictures,
go to: www.millersalbums.com
enter event code: 17435Wmax9months
click on: view all pictures (on the left)
click on: slideshow (on the left) if you want to see them bigger

He's making some very funny expressions in some of them. The cowboy boots and hat that are in some of the pictures were my grandfathers.

7 Comments:

At Tue Jun 12, 08:05:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun pictures!! They had me laughing out loud, especially the one of him "cooking" and making the fish face. He's definitely a ham with the camera. The ones with the boots and hat are precious. Who would ever think at viewing these pics that there was ever anything wrong with him physically. He is definitely proof of answered prayers.

 
At Wed Jun 13, 02:43:00 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie Church said...

They are all so good! How are you going to choose?!? I love the cowboy hat ones...they are my favorites! Have a great week!

 
At Thu Jun 14, 07:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger Gavin's Mama said...

SOO cute! I love the cowboy ones! What great pics!

 
At Fri Jun 15, 07:05:00 PM PDT, Blogger Julie said...

I just read about Max's appt and that he is doing great. I'm so glad he is doing wonderful!! He is just precious!
Julie Tanner

 
At Mon Jun 18, 11:59:00 AM PDT, Blogger Carver-Family said...

He is absolutely precious! I can't believe how photogenic he is! When Britney took out the camera yesterday he was ALL smiles and giggling! He's soo much fun!

 
At Tue Jun 19, 10:38:00 AM PDT, Blogger Mittig family said...

Hey Kelly!

Max is adorable! I'm so glad he's doing so well-I can't believe he's already almost 10 months old. Isn't it crazy how fast time goes? Love you, Summer

 
At Tue Jun 19, 07:44:00 PM PDT, Blogger Stephanie Reeves said...

Max is too cute. How special that those boots and hat were your grandfathers.... Thanks so much for the help with posting my video. Rex and the whole fam loved it. Everyone now thinks that I'm some kind of professional blogger but I owe it all to you! Thanks, Kelly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home