Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day Weekend


We took Max to the zoo on Saturday. I can't say that he was all that impressed. We thought he might love it since he likes watching Lucy run around the backyard, but the animals just sat there, so there wasn't much to see. I think he loved being outside and being pushed in his stroller though, so we had a really great day anyway. Before long he'll think it's fun.



We spent Mother's Day with John's family. We had a great time with lots of good food including yummy homemade ice cream.
Max had a good time being pulled in his stroller that his Pa Pa got him. He looked really cute sitting in it.

He especially loved it when John would pull him fast.

4 Comments:

At Mon May 14, 09:58:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! I did have a good Mother's Day. I had a wonderful song on my VM wishing me a happy mother's day! And I got to talk to all of you. Maybe we can all be together soon! It sounds like you had a very nice "First Mother's Day" on Saturday and Sunday. The pictures are GREAT! It sounds like John did really good!:) I love you all and I will talk to you later.
Mom

 
At Tue May 15, 12:53:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great first Mother's Day! Although you didn't get to spend it with your mom, I'm sure John enjoyed getting to spend it with his. Love seeing the pictures. Max is such a cutie!! Can't wait to meet him this summer!

Love,
Lana

 
At Tue May 15, 01:56:00 PM PDT, Blogger Katie Land said...

That is so sweet. I am so glad that Max is doing great and that you guys had an awesome weekend. Max is so cute. I want to see your new ring.... maybe you could blog a picture of it...or just send out a mass email to everyone. Just kidding, you know what I am talking about though...
Love ya

 
At Thu May 17, 02:18:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly the bottom picture is great! He is so photogenic already...that or you take really good pictures!! I hope you had a wonderful 1st Mothers Day..you sure deserve it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home