Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Few Pictures

I forgot to take 8 month pictures until the very end of the day, so this is about the best I got on the 22nd. More to come later.


We caught him happily playing all by himself and had to take a picture of this rare moment! In the bottom picture he really looks like some of John's pictures from when he was little. I also don't think Max looks like a baby in this picture, but more like a little boy.


On our way back to AR we happened to be at the same exit in Memphis as my friend Amanda as she was headed to Nashville so we visited for a little while. I think the kids look like they could pass as brother and sister in this picture. Amanda got some really good pictures of our kids from a few weeks ago, I'll post those soon.

1 Comments:

At Tue Apr 24, 10:56:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they do look like brother and sister!! i love that pic of him sitting on the floor smiling at you :) he's precious! i hope he's feeling better. i love yall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home