Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Granddad


Max and I are traveling to TN today to see my granddad. He's been in the hospital for nearly a month now (off and on) with some heart and lung problems. We haven't seen him since Christmas, so we want to get over there and visit and help out as much as we can. He's a pretty special guy to all of us. He just turned 86 this past November, but I always think of him as if he's about 65 or 70 because that is how he acts (he even still has his natural hair color). The other day he pointed to pictures of his great grandkids in his room and told his nurse that he had to get better for them. Please pray that he will have good health again and please pray for Max and I as we travel. I probably won't post anything new until we get back.



Granddad and Daniel last Christmas

Granddad and Annie

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 17, 02:54:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praying that your trip goes well and that Max is a happy traveler. Enjoy the time with your grandfather for that time is so precious for him, too. I know that for a fact!!! Thanks for your note this week. I treasure your sweet words.

Love,
Aunt Frances

 
At Sun Feb 18, 09:21:00 PM PST, Blogger Bryan and Sarah said...

We will be praying for your granddad. I am glad that Max is doing good.

By His Grace,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home