Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Annie

Max's cousin Annie is turning 4 today. It is so hard for me to believe that 4 years ago today, I, along with the rest of my family, were standing in the hospital hallway anxiously waiting for the arrival of the first baby in our family. Annie has brought so much joy to all of our lives. She is the sweetest girl and we love her so, so much. I know that she, her brother Daniel, and Max will be big buds in a few years and Max will look forward to the days when he gets to visit them.

Annie helping make Max's quilt

The first time she met her new cousin.

Giving Max sweet kisses.

The three cousins

3 Comments:

At Thu Feb 15, 10:38:00 AM PST, Blogger Karie said...

awww! your post almost brought me to tears!!! i CAN'T believe she is already 4 years old!!!! i am so proud that she is my daughter! she amazes me more and more each day! thanks for remembering her!

love you,
karie

p.s. can't wait for the cousins to play this weekend!!!

 
At Fri Feb 16, 05:20:00 AM PST, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

What a beautiful little girl - you can see her sweet countenance shining through the pictures!! Max is very lucky to have such a helpful and loving cousin to look up to!

 
At Fri Feb 16, 01:23:00 PM PST, Blogger Brooke said...

can i just say that I adore these children? also, it seems to me that Max and Daniel definitely look related, not twins or anything but they definitely resemble! still reading and following your journey with Max! love you guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home