Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 22, 2006

Tennessee, here we come!!!

We are about 8 hours away from being in the good 'ol Volunteer state and I can't remember when I've been so excited about going there! Max hasn't seen his gran gran and papao for a month and I can't wait for him to get there and play, play, play and soak up all of their good lovin. He'll also get to see his cousins and aunts and uncle, so it will be a great time! If only he knew how much fun he was about to have... I also can't wait to see my mom's Christmas tree and eat her good cookin.

Today was a great day and I really wish I had time to blog about it. I will write in more detail later. We had his 4 month check up today and besides me confusing my appt time, it went really well. I thought it was at 10:30 and it was actually at 9:40, but they were nice enough to squeeze us in. After that we went to the hospital to see one of our very favorite nurses from the NICU. This visit is what I really want to write about and maybe will be able to do that tonight or tomorrow. For now, I've got to hurry and finish packing/cleaning so we can hit the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home