Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Psalms 121:1 says, "I lift up my eyes to the hills. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth."

As I'm sure you can tell, my heart is touched by babies who are sick and their families. I think I will always feel a bond to the parents, even when I don't know them, because to some degree I feel that I can relate to what they are feeling and what they are going through. Today I found out about another very sick baby that needs prayers. I feel that it is a important that I spread the word when I hear of someone who needs prayers because so many of you prayed on behalf of Max and our family and we saw what the prayers of many righteous people can do. A 6 month old baby girl named Harper Hawley (Steve Hawley's great-niece) is in the hospital in OKC. She is hooked up to a ventilator and is having constant seizures. I don't know any details more than that at this time. The parents names are Zac and Hayley and they are very scared. So now I am asking all of you wonderful prayer warriors to add her to your prayer list and ask the One who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine to take care of and heal this precious baby and to be with her parents giving them the peace and comfort that only He can give.

5 Comments:

At Sun Dec 10, 04:07:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, I will add Harper and family to my list. You are so good to seek out those children and their families who need prayer. Today our lesson was on evidences of God and one of the strands on this issue mentioned seeing God in other people. I thought of you and whispered your name to Terry. We both smiled and said, "yes."
May God continue to bless you and show his Love through you.
Love you,
Diana

 
At Sun Dec 10, 05:42:00 PM PST, Blogger Steve Hawley said...

Thanks, Kelly. I will keep you updated. You guys are still in my prayers. My best to all the family.
God bless and love,
Coach Hawley
Luke 18:1

 
At Sun Dec 10, 06:28:00 PM PST, Blogger Katie Land said...

Kel- I love your blogging!! You are great!!! I am glad that you are telling all about Max. I can't wait to see him again. I can tell that he has changed so much since October. I will also be praying for the other babies that you mentioned. Call me if you have a few minutes when you are driving through Memphis, maybe we can get coffee....

 
At Sun Dec 10, 07:32:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will add Harper to our prayer list and will be praying that God will hold this precious baby in His arms just like He held Max. Our prayer will be for recovery for this little soul and for peace for the Zac and Haley. Thank you for sharing this need with us.

Diana is so right. We all see God in you. The faith that you have and the way that you care for your family, speaks volumes.

We love you,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Wed Dec 13, 07:29:00 AM PST, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

Poor thing! We'll definitely be praying!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home