Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Our Little Hunter





These are some pictures that were taken over Thanksgiving. We think he'll be a hunter just like his daddy, papao, papa, and Uncle Kelly.

Today the EEG procedure went well. She said we may actually know results earlier than what the pediatrician thought. I hope so. The EEG will show if he has the potential for seizures, not if he has actually had any or not. She said there is a lot that can be seen by the patterns that will show up from the test. I so hope everything looks normal.

We had an exciting "first" tonight. He laughed out loud! It is one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard and we were able to get it on video. It was a good, good ending to a tiring day.

We start our Christmas celebrations tomorrow. We'll be with the Julian family this weekend and then off to my family's the next weekend. We may be a bit out of touch between now and then with the busyness of the holidays, but I'll try and post at some point.

4 Comments:

At Fri Dec 15, 07:26:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God that things went well. Max is such a little trooper and he looks too cute in his hunting gear.

Have a blessed holiday season and be careful on your travels. Our prayers are with you.

Kelly, keep a little one who is about to be born today in your prayers. His grandmother works for Bill in Ozark. The mother's blood pressure is very high and they can't get it down. They have put her on steriods to develop the baby's lungs and they will take him sometime today. Since he isn't due until Feb, they think that he will weigh a little over 3 lbs. We are asking you to pray because we have seen answered prayers and would like for this family to receive them also.

Love,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Fri Dec 15, 09:51:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a wonderful ending to the day. I loved seeing you get so excited and seeing they joy on your face :) I'm so glad we were able to catch it on video (I dont think you were gonna give up until you did, haha) It was a great day and I'm so glad I was able to go with yall and keep precious Max awake :) I Love yall and I'll see ya in Tennessee!!

 
At Sun Dec 17, 04:27:00 AM PST, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

LOVE the hunting pics - already a true Arkansan! We're so relieved to hear the EEG went well - keep us updated on the results.

 
At Fri Dec 22, 03:50:00 PM PST, Blogger aWare said...

Those pictures are too fun! Good ole' Arkansan! I could just kiss and squeeze those perfect cheeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home