Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 08, 2006

Baby Parker

I just checked the websites of the other children on the right of my blog to see if there were any updates. My heart is very heavy as I write this. Baby Parker's family just found out that he has a very rare genetic syndrome that is fatal. I absolutely cannot imagine getting this news. Please pray for this family.

1 Comments:

At Sat Dec 09, 05:27:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about Baby Parker and the medical findings.
Your posting was so sweet. I just called John and told him how I was longing to see Max and then I read the blog and am so anxious to see him again. You are right, he is so cute and getting cuter every time I see him. You are blessed, as am I.
Love you,
Diana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home