Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 27, 2006

3 Months

sitting with daddy's help



I did get a few smiles out of him, but every time he would smile he would lose his balance and wobble over to the side so I never captured it on camera.


sitting in his bumbo

Max turned 3 months on the 22nd.

6 Comments:

At Mon Nov 27, 09:11:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW-- I am very thankful for Max's growing strength.
FYI - We go around our table at Thanksgiving and tell the things for which we are particularly thankful. Little Max's growth and development, Diana's and Gerald's continued health - cancer free -were among my things.
Aunt Dana

 
At Mon Nov 27, 03:45:00 PM PST, Blogger The Siegel Family said...

He looks SO strong!! I love the chair ya'll got him - those things are great! Glad ya'll had such good travels and how wonderful that Max was so well behaved the entire trip. ;)

 
At Mon Nov 27, 03:46:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops - that post above was actually me - not the Siegel family - sorry! :)

 
At Mon Nov 27, 04:42:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max looks so wonderful!!! Can't believe how much he has grown since homecoming. His health made us all have something really special to be thankful for this year. Praise God!

It seems as though the Chism family is going to give Max lots of little cousins to play with at the reunion next year. The blessings just keep on coming, don't they?

Love and Blessings,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Mon Nov 27, 04:55:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Max looks wonderful. May you be blessed with only happy tears from here on out!

Christy Thomas

 
At Tue Nov 28, 07:33:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max is a precious baby! I cannot wait to meet him. He looks great! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Bryan and Natalie Church

 

Post a Comment

<< Home