Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

November 26

Sorry it has been so long since an update. Max and I have only been home 4 days out of the past 2 1/2 weeks. We spent several days with Karie and her family and then went to Tennessee for several days for Thanksgiving with my family. It was a week of "firsts" for Max - his first trip to Lebanon, first time to meet his two great-grandfathers, Granddad and Papa, first time to meet many of my good, good friends, first time to go to the church I grew up in, first time to wear some of his camo outfits and first time to get a picture with a deer his Papao killed - as close to hunting as he will get for quite a while if I have anything to do with it :) . We then left my parents and went straight to John's parents for their Thanksgiving. We spent 2 nights with them and had a great time. Saturday we went with Nanny Di and Aunt Jill and did some Christmas shopping and Max handled it like a trooper. He didn't cry once, that I remember, and was really in a great mood all day. Next year probably won't be quite so easy if he is anything like his cousin, Daniel, who would probably not tolerate being in a stroller or carseat from 8:30-5:30.

There really is no new news right now. Max is getting so strong. He's rolled over a few more times, we even got it on tape twice. The physical, occupational and speech therapist from Easter Seals are coming back this week and I think they are evaluating him again. I'll definitely update after that. We finally got their written report in the mail last week. It really sounded much more positive than what they said to me the day that they came the first time. I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home