Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 13, 2006

Tomorrow's appointments

We are taking Max for an ultrasound in the morning and then an appointment with Dr. Burson, the neurosurgeon, tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for these 2 appointments and that we will get positive news from the ultrasound. Specifically, we would like for the blood to have completely dissolved leaving healthy brain tissue. I will try and update tomorrow when we get home.

4 Comments:

At Tue Nov 14, 01:34:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be praying all day. love yall!

 
At Tue Nov 14, 04:53:00 AM PST, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

We've already started praying specifically for what you've asked!

 
At Tue Nov 14, 07:22:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes - we will pray for a great report.
Aunt Dana

 
At Tue Nov 14, 02:19:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home