Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 22, 2006

2 months old

Max is 2 months old today! That just does not seem possible! I have some cute pictures but still can't get them to transfer from my camera to my computer. I don't know what the problem is. Today was also Max's first time to go to church on Sunday morning. He did great and didn't cry once. I had to go to the nursery to feed him and ended up talking to someone in there when church let out so we didn't get to see many people, unfortunately. My youth minister from high school was there today and I don't think I have seen him since I was in high school. I was looking forward to talking to him and showing him Max, but we missed him.

Today he lifted his head off the floor while he was laying on his tummy. We were so excited! He probably lifted it to a good 45 degree angle. I was glad John was home to get to see it. I know this may not seem like a major milestone, but for Max it's a big deal because we've been working on this and waiting for it.

Tomorrow we are having another physical therapy evaluation. We wanted a second opinion on what Easter Seals said. My good friend Bridget recommended the guy that's doing it. He worked with her at the Sunshine School in Searcy and he has had a lot of experience working with infants. He doesn't know anything about Max and doesn't know about what Easter Seals said, so he'll be evaluating him without having preconceived notions about what kinds of problems he might have. He may say exactly what Easter Seals said and that's okay. I'm prepared for that. I'll update tomorrow night and try again with pictures.

Still praying,
Kelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home