Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Prayer Request

Max has been spitting up a lot today. I called the doctor because throwing up is a concern that the shunt is either malfunctioning or is clogged. Not knowing what throw up is like for a 2 month old, I called and described what he was doing. I also told them how his left side hasn't been moving like the right. They told me to bring him in get him checked out just to be sure it's not the shunt. We would appreciate it if you would say a quick prayer that the shunt is continuing to work as it should. I'll update when I get home.

Praying,
Kelly

4 Comments:

At Thu Nov 02, 10:15:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm definately praying for you both and especially Max! It was good to see you and Max last night!

 
At Thu Nov 02, 10:58:00 AM PST, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

Kelly - I'm praying! Please let us know as soon as you can what the doctors find out.

 
At Thu Nov 02, 12:34:00 PM PST, Blogger aWare said...

Kelly, I am praying too! I also have my mom praying, she checks your site to see how Baby Max is doing! I will be checking to see what the doctors say. My heart is out to you.

 
At Thu Nov 02, 01:16:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kel and John. First off, it was so good seeing you all at homecoming and finally meeting and holding Max. He's beautiful! I will certainly pray that everything goes well and that Max's left becomes just as strong as his right. I know God is watching over you all. Love you all.

Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home