Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pictures
















I was finally able to transfer pictures from my camera. I don't know how to put them on the albums to the right, but I emailed some to Karie, so when she gets a chance she'll update those.

4 Comments:

At Mon Oct 23, 08:41:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks GREAT! I am so excited about him lifting his head!

 
At Mon Oct 23, 10:39:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great!!! He's growing so fast. Hope to see you all at HU's Homecoming this coming weekend. Love y'all.

Cousin Katie

 
At Mon Oct 23, 02:48:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HE'S JUST TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!! It's been so good to see the 3 of you at church! I just want you to know that I do still think of you and pray for you often!

 
At Tue Oct 24, 12:41:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! I love seeing his smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home