Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

5 month pictures

My sister was here the other day and took some really good pictures of Max. These are a few of my favorites.







If you look really close you can see his dimple in his left cheek in this one.


Two thumbs are better than one!!

6 Comments:

At Tue Jan 30, 06:43:00 AM PST, Blogger Gavin's Mama said...

I love his precious smile and his cute little dimple!

 
At Tue Jan 30, 07:13:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just too cute. I want a copy of these. His hair looks red with the green blanket. He is so sweet and precious, even if he did cry Sunday afternoon at Nanny Di's and Papa's house.
Love,
Nanny Di

 
At Tue Jan 30, 07:59:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!!! I love digital cameras! The fact that I can see recent pictures of him makes it somewhat easier being so far away and so long between visits. I thought his hair looked red in that picture also. Wouldn't granddad be pleased if he saw it?
love you,
Mom

 
At Wed Jan 31, 06:51:00 AM PST, Blogger Gavin's Mama said...

I have heard that song! Adam actually typed it out and put it in a scrap book we made Gavin before he was born about his condition! It's a tear jerker!

 
At Wed Jan 31, 01:39:00 PM PST, Blogger Karie said...

kristin did a great job taking these pictures! he is such a happy precious baby! if you think about it when you print them out, i would love to have a copy!

love and miss you,
karie

 
At Wed Jan 31, 02:34:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy and what a beautiful smile. He will bring you great joy. And, from that twinkle in his eye, I think that he may keep you on your toes. Enjoy your blessing.

Love,
Aunt Frances and Uncle Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home