Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Parker Update

This post is from Melissa's blog that she is updating on Parker. There is an address where cards can be sent. Cards were such an encouragement to us when we were in the hospital with Max. Thank you for praying for this family.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Prayer Works
Before I begin I would like to say that the info I am receiving is from my mom who has been in contact with a family member. I know that the info is correct, I just don't know specifics. Angie made it to Macon safely yesterday and got to hold Parker for a few hours. He is not on a respirator but still needs the feeding tube. He was not able to suck or swallow as of yesterday. Today the doctors met with the family and I think were able to give them better news. They said he is now stable, but the right side of the brain did not develop completely. (I am not sure what all that controls) They didn't have a lot of news except that it looks like he will be able to go home in two weeks. After that, they really didn't know how he would do. I don't think they could really tell what all he would be able to do in the future, if anything. Sorry this is such a vague post...this is as much as I have been told. As I said before, this is coming through 3 people, so hopefully I will not have anything mixed up.Angie did try to nurse him and she thought he sucked a little. He has also had a bowel movement and urinated. Those are good signs that some of his organs are working.My mom is going tomorrow to see them, so I hope Angie will be able to tell her more details. Thank you so much to those of you who have passed this story on. I know it will mean so much to them. Angie and Donald were able to get into the Ronald McDonald house and here is the address if you would like to send cards.

Ronald McDonald House of Central Georgia
Angie and Donald Hendley
1160 Forsyth
St.Macon, GA 31201

I will post more tomorrow. Please keep praying! It seems like over the past 24 hours the news hasn't gotten worse, so keep praying.

Deuteronomy 31:6"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home