Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 08, 2006


Max's cousins Annie and Daniel came to visit for a few days. He wasn't exactly the life of the party, as you can see!




Max's first visit to the park. He was pretty content being held and watching Annie and Daniel have a good time.



We had pictures made at The Click Chick shortly after Max came home from the hospital. She did a great job. These are a few of my favorites.

Max has been doing great this past week. He's sleeping much better (usually) which I am VERY happy about. He is holding his head up really well and I can tell he is getting stronger every day. He has started smiling pretty big at us when we talk to him. This morning John was talking to him and he looked like he was about to start laughing. He has us wrapped around his finger! We don't have any appointments for a few weeks, but I will try to update with new pictures and anything new that he is doing. Thank you, again, for remaining prayerful.

We keep praying,

Kelly

7 Comments:

At Sun Oct 08, 12:33:00 PM PDT, Blogger Lindsey Eason said...

So cute! I love the one of the 3 of you as a family! So glad to hear he's doing so well...what a blessing!

 
At Mon Oct 09, 09:22:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures! What a beautiful family! Max looks perfect in every way. I can't wait to see that precious smile in person!
Love,
Cousin Robyn

 
At Mon Oct 09, 10:47:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's growing and getting stronger which is awesome!!! Hopefully I'll see all 3 of you at Homecoming at the end of the month, and if not maybe David, Jen and I can come visit. I can't wait to meet him and see you both. The pictures are great.

Love,
Cousin Katie

 
At Mon Oct 09, 07:00:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am catching up on the blog after being out of town and was thrilled to see the photos. They are so precious. It makes my heart sing to see how Max is growing and thriving. God is so good and I praise him for little Max.

I will be praying for Parker. I know that his parent's hearts are breaking. Prayer can give them some peace.

I loved your thoughts on heaven and how everything will be perfect there. Won't it be wonderful?

We love you all. Thanks for the updates.

Love and Blessings,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Tue Oct 10, 06:35:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see good updates on Max. He is a beautiful baby boy! I can't wait to meet him in person! You are all still in my thoughts and prayers.
Natalie Church

 
At Tue Oct 10, 06:52:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John and Kelly,
I love the pictures. Max is certainly growing. Enjoy this time because he will be running around soon. God bless you,
Aunt Phyllis

 
At Wed Oct 11, 08:02:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bryan and Sarah said...

What a beautiful family. I am so glad to hear that Max is getting stronger every day. I will keep praying.

In Him,
Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home