Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thank You to the Chism Family from Max's Papa & Nanny Di



"Family Chism,You know who you are. Thank you so much for your diligent, earnest prayers for Max. We have a large family and we know how dedicated you have been to Max, John, Kelly and Terry, Jill and I, as well as the rest of the Julian-Stewart family. We are blessed with this large, but close, family who always answer when the need arises. This has been a difficult time, especially for Terry, who just lost his Mother. Thank you for your non-waivering support and for enlisting churches across several states in prayer. We love you and appreciate you so much. Watching and praying, Papa and Nanny Di (Max called me this in my dream last night so this is what I will be called.)"

I also want to thank you. It has been so encouraging to our family to read all of the comments from John's aunts, uncles, and cousins. You are such a support system. John, Kelly, & Max are blessed to have you, as well as the rest of our extended families, traveling down this road with them. Speaking for the Stewart side of the equation, we are blessed to be a part of your family! We keep praying and know you do too, Karie

1 Comments:

At Thu Sep 07, 07:18:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papa, Nanny Di and Aunt Jill look great with baby Max. He is a precious baby and I know you love him so much. Our prayers do continue.
Love,
Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home