Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 04, 2006

Thank you Maple Hill church of Christ & Friendship faculty

Thank you so much for the prayer book that you sent Kelly & John. It has been so neat to look through and read. There are prayers in there from some people that have known Kelly since she was Max's age and some that she has never met. Each prayer and Bible verse have been so encouraging and very much appreciated. It is so special to have the notes in a book like that and be able to read them over and over.

We keep praying,
Karie

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 05, 05:18:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and John,
I'm sorry I wasn't in the Bible class that prepared the prayer book for you and Mr. Max. And I know there were others who were also not there that want you to know we are all holding your family up to the Father.
We want so much to do so much for each of you; we love your family. We long for the day when we can gather around you and GranGran and ooh and aah over Max as he gets his day to be shown off at Maple Hill. Please feel the love and concern coming from this part of your world; we want to feel completely smothered in love from the family here at Maple Hill and in Wilson County.
May the Lord bless you and keep you, may His countenance shine upon you and give you peace.
In Him,
Teresa B.

 
At Tue Sep 05, 05:40:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and John,

I tried to send this scripture and thoughts last week, but when I reread all the blog I didn't see it. So I will try again.

"This is what the Lord says, "I will offer you peace like a river...you will nurse and be carried in Jerusalem's arms and cuddled on her knees. As a mother comforts her child so will I comfort you. You will be comforted..when you see it, your heart will rejoice and you will flourish like new grass. The power of the Lord will be made known to his servants." Isaiah 66:12-14

The comfort you are giving Max is the same comfort God is giving you--special, precious, overflowing with a love that is unbelievable to anyone who has never had a child.

We are so thankful for such a loving God who give us the opportunity to understand His great love for us, by having children of our own. Anyone who doubts a loving God only need hold their newborn in their arms to understand.

Thank God for all the blessings He is pouring out to you and others in this situation.

Love, Gwendolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home