Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Thank You Friendship Christian School


Oh my stars, how can we ever thank you for the love and kindness you have shown our family. We are completely overwhelmed by your generosity and thoughtfulness. The cards & notes of encouragement, food, lotions, books, magazines, house shoes, money for the vending machines, and money for Max's account....you thought of everything. We especially want to thank you for the prayers that you have said on Max's behalf and for passing around the website so that others can follow his progress and lift him up to God. I also want to thank you, again, for encouraging Mom to be here and for taking up the slack while she is gone. It has been such a blessing for all of us to know that she is here to support Kelly. Max loves his GranGran already! Your support and encouragement will never be forgotten.

We keep praying,
Karie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home