Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Thank you for your prayers

Thank you for your prayers and concern for baby Braden Branning. Last I heard the doctors had identified the strain of bacteria causing his meningitis and felt that they were treating him with the right antibiotics and that he would make a full recovery.

I have another request for another precious baby. Her name is AnnaKaye. She was born shortly after Max and has been diagnosed with spina bifida. It is my understanding that she is unable to move her legs unless she is mad, then she can move one of them. Please pray for her parents as I'm sure they are scared and so concerned for her. Please pray for the doctors and nurses that care for AnnaKaye and her parents. Please pray that she will far exceeded their expectations and that God will heal her. Please pray that her parents will have peace that passes understanding. Please pray that God will surround them with family, friends, and fellow christians that will support & encourage them and lift them up continually in prayer.

We keep praying,
Karie

1 Comments:

At Tue Sep 12, 09:12:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max, Kelly, and John: It was so nice to meet you the other night. Thank ya'll so much for praying for my cousin AnnaKaye. I continue to pray for Max and all of you everyday. He is such a precious baby! I am so thankful for the opportunity to know you through Max's aunt Kristin. Keep hanging in there and don't forget Paul's words to the Philippians "Be anxious about nothing. But in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Your faith is through such trying times is so encouraging to everyone. Keep praying!
Love,
Sara Kathryn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home