Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 09, 2006

New pictures
















I have added a September album to the right under "family photos". These two are just a preview! Max has had a good day. Not much to report. They are back to attempting to nurse every feeding. They are still topping him off with formula/breast milk through his NG tube if they feel it is necessary. His blood sugar was 51 tonight. Please pray that it will stay above 50. He is getting so much stronger. It is evident when you hold him. Kelly & John slept in a little bit today which was great for both of them. My dad, my kids, and I are back in Little Rock as of tonight. We are so blessed to be able to be here with Kelly & John. Please continue your prayers of thanksgiving and specific prayer requests that I listed yesterday.

We keep praying,
Karie

8 Comments:

At Sun Sep 10, 02:31:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Sun Sep 10, 06:52:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John and Kelly-
WOW!! What a beautiful family! God truly has given you a wonderful gift when he put Max in your life. Little Max has blessed many lives in the short time he has been here and that blessing is evident by looking at the faces of joy on you, your parents, siblings and friends when holding this bundle of joy.
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers daily. Because of little Max, my prayer life has been enriched and I'm grateful for that blessing. My prayer today will be for comfort as you anticipate the surgery tomorrow.
God Bless,
Cynthia

 
At Sun Sep 10, 10:39:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

The pictures are great. You look so mommyish and I love to see that big smile on your face. Max is absolutely a cutie pie. He even looks as if he is feeling better and stronger.
We miss you at school.
Love,
Tina

 
At Sun Sep 10, 03:09:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fist on this young man! He is a fighter, that is evident already and that little fist just tells me he's ready to take on whatever comes his way. But in an earlier photo, I was delighted to notice long fingers, a sure sign of a pianist and I'm sure a sign of a gentle nature. But being by half a Stewart, he'd have to be a gentle natured soul, his mommy certainly is, as are her sisters and his GranGran.
Be strong Max, keep on fighting, shake those fists at adversity. Show those doctors that even a gentle spirit can be spunky.
Hugs and prayers and much good thoughts from your church family in Lebanon are coming your way.
...those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. THey will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint...Isaiah 40:31
Kelly and John, this is a favorite of Carlin's, a man of incredible gentle spirit.
In Him,
Teresa B.

 
At Sun Sep 10, 03:34:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly & John -

"The Lord will perfect that which concerns me..." Psalm 138:8

This was the scripture given during our church service today, and I immediately thought of you. God is working for us always because He has loved us since the beginning.

Love,
Ashlee, Brent, Will, & Sam Chism

 
At Sun Sep 10, 04:50:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope little Max gets well.
Emily Smith

 
At Sun Sep 10, 06:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Bryan and Sarah said...

I will praying for you tomorrow. I pray for the doctors and nurses and all the surgical staff that will be caring for Max. I will be praying for you and your family.
The pictures are so great. He is such a precious little man.

In Him,
Sarah

 
At Sun Sep 10, 08:05:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will certainly be praying for little Max as he undergoes the procedure on Monday morning...also for all of you.
Love,
Aunt Dana and Uncle Don

(Also - we hope to drop by on Tuesday morning while we are in the Little Rock area.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home