Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Prayer request for another baby

I know we have a lot of prayer warriors reading this site. I want to ask you to pray for another baby. His name is Braden Branning. He is the son of a couple in my class at church. He was taken to LeBonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis last night with spinal meningitis. Please pray that he will make it through this and will not suffer any permanent effects. Please also pray for his parents, Brad & Jamie, and for his big sister, Mason, that they will have peace & rest.

We keep praying,
Karie

3 Comments:

At Sun Sep 10, 01:46:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and John,
We are friends of Marilyn and Gerald Robertson in Springfield. We wanted you to know that our 4:30 Prayer Group at Brookline Church of Christ prays for Max and you both each Sunday evening. Additionally, you are remembered in our daily prayers.
In Him
Harold and Frieda Barnes

 
At Sun Sep 10, 06:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all!!! And, we will be praying for little Braden as well. You are never far from our minds and hearts. We love you!

Love and Blessings,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Sun Sep 10, 07:48:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will surely pray for Braden and his family. We have prayed all weekend for complete healing for Max. I saw Kristen at the HU football game and though I only know her through my brother and Kelly, I had to give her a big hug. I am so proud of the faith of the Stewarts and Julians, and how you all have trusted in the Lord and prayer to bring you through this! Max is beautiful!
Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all day tomorrow!
Love,
Jenni and Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home