Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Difficulty posting a comment???

I have heard of a few people that have had difficulty posting a comment for Kelly & John. Click on comments below the entry you want to comment on. You will see other comments that people have posted to the left and then an empty box to the right. Type your comment in the empty box. Then below the box you will see blogger/other/anonymous. If you do not have a blog site of your own then click on other or anonymous. If you click on other it will have you enter your name. Then click publish comment. If you continue to have problems just e-mail your comment to me at kagreenrn2@earthlink.net and I will make sure it gets to Kelly & John.

We keep praying,
Karie

2 Comments:

At Tue Sep 12, 01:26:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon and Kelly, my name is Brenda Gregory, lonely deerwife of Richard Gregory. Just kidding. I'm glad he enjoys the company of all of you during the hunting season.

It's so great to continue to get an update on Little Max. He is so precious. I believe with all my heart that everyone will never stop praying for Little Max and all of his family until he is released from his doctor. It's so great to know our prayers are being answered and that is that Little Max is getting better every day and that his Dad and Mom are being so strong for him.

Richard and I will be praying daily for all of you.

With Christian Love, Brenda Gregory

 
At Tue Sep 12, 03:44:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jon and Kelly.
We are praying for you and for baby Max.
This is one of the best ideas I think that I have ever seen to be able to keep up with little Max. I know you must be pleased with Kari she does such a good job of keeping us informed about his progress.
I have been checking this site two and three times a day but was not sure how to leave a comment. Thanks Kari for telling us how to leave one.
Love and prayers,
Uncle Ben and Aunt Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home