Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 11, 2006

Thank you

I just wanted to thank the person that mowed Kelly & John's grass yesterday. This is the second time that it has been done and we want you to know that we have noticed and we appreciate it. They have a large yard and it takes a while to mow and weed-eat/edge. You did a great job and we thank you for seeing this need and taking care of it.

3 Comments:

At Mon Sep 11, 10:02:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Several years ago I remember myself and Walter Naylor along with your Dad were trying to encourage you to water ski. I remember the conversation going something like this; "Kelly would you like to ski?"..."Nope".."Would you like for Bill or Walter to get in the water to help you?"..."Nope"..."Would you like to try at a later time?"..."Nope".

I knew then you were a determined and strong minded young lady! If Max is anything like his Mom (and I'm sure he is), he will survive and thrive!

I love you and your family and am constantly praying for you right now.

Bill

 
At Mon Sep 11, 12:28:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and John,

I praise God for His awesome power and compassion! He is forever with us. I praise God that He has answered our prayers and that Max's surgery has gone well! We will not cease to keep Max and you in prayer. Always remember that our great God can do abundantly increasingly more than all we can think or imagine. I am thinking of Max - and imagining him grown and strong, loving God and allowing God to use him to His glory!
Again, I love you dearly and am keeping you before the Lord in prayer.
Love in Christ,
Tammie Dye

 
At Mon Sep 11, 03:14:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to hear that Max is doing well after his surgery!!! As always, you are in our prayers.

Love,
Cousin Lana & Family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home