Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Power of Prayer

No ocean can hold it back
No river can overtake it.
No whirlwind can go faster.
No army can defeat it.
No law can stop it.
No distance can slow it
No disease can cripple it.
No force on earth is more powerful or effective than the Power of Prayer.

This was on a card that Kelly & John received yesterday. I thought is was very well worded and so true. We can never thank you enough for the prayers that you have said and continue to say for Max, Kelly, & John.

I added a counter to the bottom of the website yesterday. Scroll all the way down if you want to see how many times this site has been viewed since yesterday and how many people are continually lifting Max up to God with you. I wish I had done this at the beginning. It is so encouraging.

We keep praying,
Karie

2 Comments:

At Wed Sep 06, 07:10:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John and Kelly -

Just wanted you to know I, obviously like many others, are still remembering you everyday. I check this blog so often and everytime I do I say a quiet, intimate prayer to God. My brother and sister-in-law have written to you and told you about thier baby who spent 5 weeks in the NICU. They kept a website like you and so many were praying for him. He is about to reach his 3 month birthday and is doing wonderful...That is what we are all sincerely hoping for your Max. My own family has been through a difficult time in our lives when we lost my father suddenly, so I know it can get discouraging and days can be sooo long. You musn't lose the faith - I know you see how many people are thinking of your family and your baby every minute of every day...God is doing the same thing. I am continually praying.

 
At Wed Sep 06, 07:12:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karie -
I love the counter. James and Jennifer had one on Andrew's website. Such a comfort to know how many people are on your side with God. You'll be glad you did that!
Love,
Lauren

 

Post a Comment

<< Home