Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Things I love...Things I do NOT love!

Things I love...


I LOVE my bed!


I love my new jumperoo!!


Thanks, Daniel, for letting me borrow this cool toy!


I love my exersaucer!




Things I do NOT love...Rice Cereal - yuck!


I see what you're about to feed me and I'm not happy about it!


You're making me really mad!


Really, I don't want any more!


Whooo, finally they put the rest down the sink. I've tasted worse, but I have definitely tasted better!


There are new pictures in the December album.

8 Comments:

At Tue Jan 02, 01:40:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So precious. He's an angel.
Nanny Di

 
At Tue Jan 02, 02:42:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures made me laugh and laugh! How cute!

I don't know if everyone knows but you can click on the pictures and see them full-size. You can also save them.

Give Maxo a big hug and kiss from everybody in TN.

Love ya'll!!! Papao

 
At Tue Jan 02, 03:45:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha i love this post kel!! i already miss yall. i hope he is sleeping better in HIS bed, sounds like he might be :) see yall in a few weeks. love you!

 
At Tue Jan 02, 05:25:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max looks so good. Thanks for all the pictures, it is fun watching him grow. We thought about ya the other day as we passed your town and again we were reminded how God answered our prayers. I so remember the days of trying to feed our kids cereal. MESSY!! So glad to see that everyone is doing great!
Sara Jo

 
At Tue Jan 02, 07:16:00 PM PST, Blogger Karie said...

I'm so glad that he loves the jumperoo! Granddad would love to hear that, remember how much he loved watching Daniel in it...I can hear him now..."He is so strong! That is going to make his legs so strong" What a blessing it is to see Max so strong and so healthy. Loved all of the pictures. What a cute, creative post! Love and Miss you!
Karie

 
At Tue Jan 02, 08:14:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!! That rice cereal does most little ones in at first. Max is so precious and seems to be willing to let you know how he feels about things. That is a good thing. It is so good to get to see him growing and loving life through your blog. Thanks again for sharing Max with us.

Our love,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Frances

 
At Tue Jan 02, 10:00:00 PM PST, Blogger Kimberly said...

SO cute!!! He looks so big! Even though its so cliche-they do grow up way too fast don't they!
He has the funniest expressions-I just love all his pictures! Maybe one day we'll get to see them in person?! Hopefully!

 
At Wed Jan 03, 06:18:00 AM PST, Blogger amber said...

Grant made the same faces when I tried to give him rice cereal for the first time. A friend suggested me try the baby Oatmeal and he loved it. I loved seeing the recent pictures of Max and how good and strong he looks! I love his sweet little, I mean BIG, smile! Kelly, you look so pretty. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home