Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 28, 2006

Small Chance

Hey. I just talked with John again. He said that they just talked with the doctor again and he told them that he thinks it is a very small chance that homocystinuria is the cause of Max's problems. He said normally he wouldn't even tell the parents what he was testing for but he recognizes Kelly and John as educated people and he knows that they want to know everything that is going on with their precious son. He said that in the 20 years that he has been practicing he has tested hundreds of babies for this and has maybe seen 2 or 3 with the disease. John said that they felt better after talking with the doctor this time. He also said that if the lenses are not displaced it doesn't mean that homocystinuria will be completely ruled out. It will still be something that they investigate.

We keep praying,
Karie

4 Comments:

At Mon Aug 28, 09:46:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kel and John ~

In my daily calender this is the quote for today:

"Every time I begin to feel that there just isn't any more strength in me, I end up knowing that there is more...in Him.

I love yall so much. I'm praying constantly. Give Max kisses for me. Just imagine God's angels surrounding him. Please call me for anything.

Kristin

 
At Mon Aug 28, 10:08:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi- this is your moms oldest cousin jim cooper. y ou and kelly and grandpa paul stayed here for a few ddays a long time ago when your car broke down. we are praying for the little one and hope all goes well. love jim and babs cooper e mail cooperjcoops@aol.com

 
At Mon Aug 28, 10:11:00 AM PDT, Blogger erinn1203 said...

I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts & prayers constantly. I pray that God gives you strength in this time.

Erin Neal

 
At Mon Aug 28, 11:21:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Baby Max,
I pray for you every day, I know that God has his angles watching over you and I pray that God is with all the doctors and nurses and anyone involved with your care. I pray that Gods healing hands will protect you and heal so that you can grow to be a strong Christian man.
~In Christian Love Katie Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home