Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 25, 2006

Fund for Max

So many of you have been asking "What can I do???" Primarily we want you to do what you have been doing....PRAY!!! However, we now have another way that you can help. As most of you know, if you have had any family member in the hospital, the bills add up quickly. A perfectly healthy newborn costs approximately $10,000. As you can imagine, as a nurse light-heartedly told Kelly yesterday, Max is our MillionDollar Baby!!! And believe you me, he is worth every penny! The extent of the financial stress is not yet known. What we do know is that Max has already ridden in a helicopter and he will be camped out in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for at least two weeks. His hospital bill alone is likely to be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, not to mention the cost of his ongoing care at home and the incidental expenses they are incurring right now. The thought of this prompted us to set up a bank account in Max's behalf.

~If you would like to donate to Max's account you can go to any REGIONS Bank. Tell them that the account is based in Arkansas and is a custodial account in the name of Max Stewart Julian.
~You can also send a check made out to Max Stewart Julian to
Regions Bank~106 South 2nd Street~Cabot, AR 72023~Attention: Helen Clark

Please feel free to pass this information on. As you can imagine Kelly and John are not even concerned with finances right now, they are focusing on their blessings and providing Max the care he needs. Thank you for feeling the need to help this precious family through this scary time.

We keep praying,
Karie

6 Comments:

At Fri Aug 25, 06:28:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kelly,

Know you are all in our utmost thoughts and prayers. I found some scripture verses that I wanted to share with you:

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you. I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned. Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work
together for good to those who love God, to those who are called
according to His purpose.

Phillipians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Karie is doing an excellent job keeping us all updated on Max's situation. We are checking it daily and appreciate all the effort she is putting into keeping us informed.

You have all of our love, support and prayers!

Becky Allen
Northside Computer Lab

P.S. Emily Beard's mom said to tell you that she has you all in her prayers also.

 
At Fri Aug 25, 06:54:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear John and Kelly,
I wish you guys could have seen the love for your family at our prayer meeting for Max tonight at the Cowley's house. The amount of love and support that you guys have can only be described as incredible. Please know that God is working through all your family and friends. I know that finding comfort is difficult to do right now, but find comfort knowing that you have a wonderful support group who loves all 3 of you so very much. That was so evident tonight as we sat there praying for baby Max. We asked God to heal Max and to give you guys strength. We love you so much.

Justin and Shauri

 
At Fri Aug 25, 07:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John and Kelly,

We wanted to let you know that you and precious little Max are at the top of our prayer list. We will watch the updates and being praying for your entire family.

 
At Fri Aug 25, 07:53:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and John,
You guys don't know me, but I teach in Cabot and I used to live in your neighborhood. I have seen you several times coming and going, but never had the opportunity to meet you. I want you to know that I am praying for your baby boy and also that you all will continue to have the strength that you need to make it through. There is a higher power in all of this and I pray that you will feel His power each day.

 
At Fri Aug 25, 09:28:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John & Kelly,
As Shauri said, the prayer meeting we had for you tonight was very touching. I wish you could have seen and felt the outpouring of prayer, love and tears for you. God is bigger! We all prayed and are praying for the specific prayers you've both requested and for complete healing. When we walked out of the Cowley's house there was a perfect rainbow in the sky. Dain looked at me and said there's a sign of God's promise. I hope you know that we are all here for you both.
We love you! ~Amanda

 
At Fri Aug 25, 09:36:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you guys are located but I recieved this email from Tennessee and I am in Florida, but I was writing to tell you about Vanderbuilt Hospital in Nashville. They are really great in the care of infants. I have just recently started to talk to god and I will BE SURE to put that sweet angel baby in my prayers. Keep your head up and be strong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home