Julian Family

~ I have prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him ~ I Samuel 1:27 ~ For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, Plans to give you hope and a future ~ Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 19, 2007

The old Max...

It appears we are on our way to getting our sweet, happy old Max back. Yesterday my sweet mother-in-law came and watched Max so that I could get some sleep. It didn't appear at first that he was going to separate from me, but eventually he did and did fine for a few hours. This morning John's dad came over and played with Max and Max didn't cry for me once. Ahhh, what a relief. I talked to a nurse from our pediatrician's office this morning and she said that the way he has been acting is consistent with how someone would act when being taken off phenobarbital. Thanks to Sue and Polly for suggesting that that could be the problem. I don't know why I didn't think to ask about withdrawl problems when I talked to them originally (or why they didn't tell me for that matter).

3 Comments:

At Fri Jan 19, 11:57:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to hear that Max is getting back to his "old self." I'm glad that Diana and Terry are able to help you out. I'm sure they don't mind at all!!!
Still praying for you.
Love,
Aunt Dana

 
At Fri Jan 19, 02:01:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I checked Web MD immediately to see if he could be suffering withdrawal symtoms, and the answer provided the exact symtoms he was having. Glad you got some rest and some help. You need a day away at a spa. Polly

 
At Sun Jan 21, 07:48:00 PM PST, Blogger Bryan and Sarah said...

I am so happy that he is back to his happy self. I know that that is a huge relief to you.
Still praying.

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home